I know this sounds really stupid from a person living in the 21st century but I am actually amazed at the power of YouTube! I mean stuff like “Hide yo’ wife,” “Charlie bit me,” and “Kick my ask” are just SOME of the famous things that people all over the world know about just because of YouTube.
Boyceavenue’s covers of various hits on YouTube made them a famous band and the number of views for their videos is in millions! In the same way there are many other singers and bands who have found fame in YouTube.
Kandee Johnson is a makeup artists who was struggling in life till a friend of hers asked her to start making videos of her tutorials and posting them on the site. This changed her life and now she’s a world famous makeup artist because of the millions of views she gets!
And who can forget teen sensation Justin Bieber who recently won 4 AMAs had actually been discovered on YouTube by Usher. He was an average boy whose mother started posting videos of him singing and in no time the videos had views in millions and he is now the most talked about teenager in the world!
There are MANY other artists like the ones mentioned above who got famous because of YouTube and I really like that because it’s like a platform where if one doesn’t have the means or the sources to be recognized, then they can post videos and be heard and watched.

No comments:
Post a Comment