The ‘Kate and Will’ documentary shows that thousands of girls flew from all over the world to get enrolled at the University of St. Andrews when they found out Prince William had enrolled there to pursue his Arts History degree. I don’t blame them. Who doesn’t get fascinated by royalty? And who wouldn’t dream of becoming the future Queen and getting to wear that beautiful ring that was worn by Lady Diana? This dream however, did come true for one girl.
Kate Middleton went to the University of St. Andrews. That’s where she met Prince William in 2001. That is when Prince William was better looking than he is now. He also had most of his hair intact and was a real eye candy back then! Being royal just gave him 10 bonus points.They started dating in 2001 and had split for a brief period in 2007. Kate has been in the news since she first started dating the Prince in 2001. She is also famous for her dressing sense and has made it to many 'best dressed' lists. I personally love her style and I believe that she will be able to handle royalty.
The engagement announcement came earlier this week. He popped the question with his mom’s ring (that I absolutely LOVE!) when he flew her to Kenya. The engagement announcement caused quite a stir not only in Britain but across the world. I didn’t see anything else on BBC or CNN all day. The announcement was also politically motivated. Everyone was waiting for what David Cameron had to say.
Does Kate really deserve this? Will she be able to replace Princess Diana? Will she be able to handle royalty? Questions like these I feel are really unfair to ask.
I personally feel she’ll prove to be a really good princess. I get that Lady Diana was the nation’s sweetheart but lets face it, we can’t get her back right? So before Prince William turns completely bald, about time he got himself married. The news has made the British very happy and they see it as their own very happy fairytale ending!

No comments:
Post a Comment