So I typed “Smokey eye-make up how to” in YouTube’s search engine and after watching 8094093049 useless (yes, I said it) videos I came across a tutorial on Megan Fox’ smokey eye and I said to myself WHOA this has to be a must watch! I clicked on it only to know the girl doing it is going to be my role model/counselor/my make-up guru. Yes, Kandee Johnson- People in LA know her as a make-up artist but most of us know her as Kandee the YouTube Queen, not only is she the best makeup guru on the YouTube community but she could be your best friend, your guidance counselor and your life saver (literally) after doing a story on a dying undiagnosed girl & got over a million responses and help for her (I was one of the well wishers). Starting her channel in January 2009, she has posted more than 200 videos & acquired more than 400,000 subcribers & has approximately 70 million views (or more). For the last two years she started doing these incredible seminars called Glaminars, these Glaminars are not JUST about learning make-up but on how to make your dreams happen, giving your confidence a much needed boost & then comes make-up tricks. Unfortunately I haven’t gotten a chance to attend one of her Glaminars but from what I’ve heard these are “life changing experience” & “everyone MUST attend AT LEAST one of the Glaminars to start believing in yourself more than you already do”. This is exactly how Kandee spreads her joy on YouTube channel it’s never just about make-up (as much as I hate to say that) it’s also about break-up boot camps, baking cupcakes & fancy home-made scrub recipes for Adriana Lima’s red carpet glow. How awesome is that? Pretty Awesome!
What people say to/about Kandee?
“Kandee, I would just like to tell you, that you are my inspiration. I admire all you do. You are a very talented individual. What a sweet and thoughtful person you are, to share your knowledge and feelings with everyone! Thank you so much for making all of your wonderful videos. They are so much fun, very informative and without a doubt encouraging. If it wasn't for you, I would have never found a new confidence in myself and the things I love! I truly think you are special. Thank you for sharing a part of you, so I could find a part of myself I didn’t realize was there. Now I can make all my dreams come true!” – Julie
“Kandee, you are my role model. ♥” - Diana
Kandee says and I quote, “You're more beautiful than you know, more talented than you think, and more loved than you can imagine”- This just makes my day!

No comments:
Post a Comment